Hey, how’s it going everyone!
I haven’t been writing, I know, but I think I have a pretty good excuse this time. I moved into this new school and boy, I start most days at 8:15AM and finish at 6PM! And by the time I get home, it’s like 8PM, so I barely have time to do my homework and eat dinner. And, I gotta tell ya, when I was in London, I used to start at 8:45 AM and finish at 3:30 PM and I thought THAT was long. Phew! Man, was I clown. Says me, still complaining.
Okay, yeah it’s October but I thought I’d share with you my last month’s playlist. I have this weird habit of making top 10 lists of songs at the end of every month. Songs I listened to the most during a month. Okay so, here:
1. The Spy/ The Doors
2. I Fought the Law/ The Bobby Fuller Four
3. Pale Blue Eyes/ The Velvet Underground
4. Why Didn’t You Say That?/ Lemon Twigs
5. Miss You So Much/ Miley Cyrus
6. The Loneson Road/ Stevie Wonder
7. Some Folks/ Alice Cooper
8. Superlungs My Supergirl/ Terry Reid
9. Sweet Louise/ Pete Molinari
10. Lies/ Thompson Twins
There you go! That’s it y’all. I know, it’s not the wildest comeback blog but it is what it is.
Carpé diem (even in dire straits),